Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Email address for Charles Phillips Of Edinburgh Ltd, Auctioneers

Jim K brought next idea :
strewth - OK back a few squares :-

*If* he wasn't now defending and even *recommending* this iffy looking
outfit on here (and elsewhere)....

*then* Yes it "would have been" only his quiet little secret.

There are a lot of fly by night auction companies about and my troubles
trying to contact them, might have given anyone considering going to
one of their auctions, a bad impression.

Once I had managed to make contact with them, they could not have been
more helpful and apologetic.

Being a fair man and having resolved the issue to my entire
satisfaction, I thought I ought to redress the balance. Once again, I
have received a very fair settlement from them - they did offer a full
refund and collection at their expense, I chose to keep it with a
partial refund.

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)