Posted to alt.satellite.tv.europe,free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.tv.sky
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Annoying Sound Problem

Do you have the narration channel sometimes used as audio description turned
on? sometimes I gather if its left on, noise on the channel can duck the
sound as is the case with AD.

Brian

--
Brian Gaff -
in the display name may be lost.
"the_constructor" wrote in message
Ever since I have had SKY+ I have noticed that whilst watching certain
channels, there is a dip in sound of about 2 seconds.

Is this a fault of the SKY+ box or is it SKY themselves introducing this
problem to stop people enjoying the programmes.

I have just purchased a Freesat+ box made by Humax and am hoping that this
problem is not on there as well.

Jim