Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wives don't understand home repair.

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 08:25:47 -0500, Jeff Thies wrote:

On 12/22/2010 7:43 AM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
m...
Wives don't understand home repair.

W: What are you doing today?
H: I need to install that last 4x5 area of insulation in the attic.

Seven hours later I come home to a skeptical wife. Seven hours because:

To install that 20 square foot of insulation and finish the attic portion
I need to first install the bathroom vent duct.

To install the duct I need to locate the fan assembly. To locate the fan
assembly I need to trim some plaster. Before I can trim the plaster, I
need to cover a hole in the floor to minimize the mess.

And I went ahead and installed the fan to hold the duct in place.

Geez. I knew what I had to do!

--
Colbyt

Never complain, never explain.

What are you doing today?
Nothing, and you?

Genius!

Women think differently than men. It is much better that they both just
operate on their own systems and not try to get the other to change
over. So, nothing....

I've had two instances recently where a woman gave up on a task that
took me less than a second to complete. No explaining that! Not without
no end of expaining and no satisfactory end result.

Read a map?