Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Wives don't understand home repair.

On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 07:29:15 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

On Dec 22, 8:03*pm, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 07:26:15 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton

wrote:
Although I don't fully understand every detail of a project, and
my husband's skills are far superior to mine, I'm right there
with him on every project. *I've got pictures of me working
concrete, using the pneumatic nailer or the compound miter
saw. *Usually it's faster and easier for him to do stuff himself,
so I hand him things, run out to the workshop for something
he forgot (or didn't know he needed until he was into it),
run to Home Despot for something neither of us could find
in the mess that's his shop, etc.

Got a boat? What color is it? You clean fish? G

No boat. Never cleaned fish, except for gutting smelt
with a pair of scissors. I'm currently spoken for,
but I can add you to the waiting list. Some guy on
rec.food.cooking also made an offer.

Cindy Hamilton

I can't be on your list, sorry. My wife would disapprove.

Gucci hand bags, how thick is your wallet? G