Charlie Self

Default Question about rust

Mike in Mystic notes:

I haven't seen ice yet, Ed, and my goal is to get about 5 or 6 hours of shop
time in today, but maybe I'm being too optimistic. I never thought I'd say
this, but I'd rather have 2 feet of snow than this cold f&&king temperature.
I don't physically mind it, but interfering with shop time makes me
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

You might want to try a small dehumidifier, running it for a few hours during
heating and after...then shut it down and empty it until the next time.

Charlie Self
"Character is much easier kept than recovered." Thomas Paine

http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/m.../business.html