Posted to rec.woodworking

Default 14" Bandsaws - Anyone Use/Rate These?

In article .com,
says...

responding to
http://www.homeownershub.com/woodwor...se-329982-.htm
rowalla wrote:
I don't suggest getting an Omaha Industrial Tool bandsaw. I have on and
can't get parts. I'm looking for the upper blade guides. Omaha Industrial
tool is nomore that I can find. Anyone suggest something for the guides
that I can use. I ordered the kit from carter, but it wouldn't fit.
Thanks

What kind of guides does it use? If it's roller guides try rollerblade
bearings. If it's solid guides order a lignum vitae turning blank from
Rockler for two and a half bucks and cut your own to fit.