Posted to alt.satellite.tv.europe,free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.tv.sky
Paul Heslop Paul Heslop is offline

Default Annoying Sound Problem

On 23/12/2010 18:59, the_constructor wrote:
Ever since I have had SKY+ I have noticed that whilst watching certain
channels, there is a dip in sound of about 2 seconds.

Is this a fault of the SKY+ box or is it SKY themselves introducing this
problem to stop people enjoying the programmes.

I have just purchased a Freesat+ box made by Humax and am hoping that this
problem is not on there as well.

Jim

far as I could tell it is dependant on the machine itself. I seem to
recall having the problem with one machine then when it was replaced the
problem was resolved.

can't guarantee that :O)