Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K[_3_] Jim K[_3_] is offline

Default Email address for Charles Phillips Of Edinburgh Ltd, Auctioneers

On Dec 23, 3:55 pm, Harry Bloomfield
wrote:
on 21/12/2010, Harry Bloomfield supposed :

As per subject, does anyone have a proper email address for Charles Phillips,
rather than their website form email system please?

This matter has now been entirely resolved. The company have agreed
with me partial refund, which I have accepted (or I could, if I would
preferred, have returned the item at their cost, for a full refund).

A fair company to do business with, despite my initial problems trying
to track them down.

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)http://www.ukradioamateur.co.uk

are you being leant on?

you say elsewhere -
"CP seemed to be genuinly concerned about the transaction and
initially offered me the choice of a £75 refund, or returning it to
them at their cost. I suggested that £75 was not adequate, it would
only make the used laptop £25 less than the cost of a new one in the
shops. They later agreed to offer £100, which I accepted."

So in summary you have bought a secondhand laptop with perhaps 3
months warranty remaining for a saving of £50 over new? AND you are
telling us all is well AND you'd do it again?

What make and model laptop is this?

Jim K