Posted to alt.home.repair
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default O.T. Next financial bubble to burst.

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
.com...

I see you basically skirted my questions. Tell us more about how you "have
it here too"; that's what I was getting at. It's not as if we (the U.S.)
are the source of *all* that's wrong in the world.

The UK is screwed up in ways most Americans can scarcely comprehend. Armed
thugs break into a house and threaten the owners, the husband defends his
family and in the process injures the gang's leader--guess who went to jail?
The local cops put posters in shop windows advertising a new police
non-emergency number, it features a puppy sitting in a police hat--Muslims
protest (as they consider dogs "unclean") and the police take down the
posters and apologize. Guy goes away for the weekend, comes back to find
east-European illegal aliens squatting in his house and when he calls the
cops they tell him it's a civil matter and there's nothing they can do,
takes him months to get his house back and it's trashed when he does (case
repeated over and over).

Anyone in the UK who can work up the nerve to point his finger at any other
nation is a master of hypocrisy.