Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K[_3_] Jim K[_3_] is offline

Default Email address for Charles Phillips Of Edinburgh Ltd, Auctioneers

On Dec 22, 3:38 pm, Harry Bloomfield
wrote:
Jim K presented the following explanation :

On Dec 22, 10:45 am, Harry Bloomfield
wrote:
Harry Bloomfield wrote :

As per subject, does anyone have a proper email address for Charles
Phillips, rather than their website form email system please?

This company seem to make themselves awfully difficult to make contact
with. A seemingly wrong postal address on their website, an email form
on their web site to no one responds and no contact phone number.

I managed to track down their phone number via BT, gave them a ring and
they volunteered what seems to be a valid email address. It is not much
different from the other one found on another web site.

'

WTF's this "not much different" sh1te?

it's identical to that shown earlier by at least two posters (one
myself) that you promptly said "it doesn;t work" to....

Email:

Best of British with that lot - sounds like a typical "how greedy and
dumb are you?" "mocktion" to me...

Jim K

Steady on...

snip smashing stuff

your phrase
". It is not much
different from the other one found on another web site"

still sounds somewhat conceited to me....

However Merry Xmas

Jim K