Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wives don't understand home repair.

On Dec 22, 7:43*am, "Steve B" wrote:
"Colbyt" wrote in message

m...

Wives don't understand home repair.

W: What are you doing today?
H: I need to install that last 4x5 area of insulation in the attic.

Seven hours later I come home to a skeptical wife. Seven hours because:

To install that 20 square foot of insulation and finish the attic portion
I need to first install the bathroom vent duct.

To install the duct I need to locate the fan assembly. *To locate the fan
assembly I need to trim some plaster. *Before I can trim the plaster, I
need to cover a hole in the floor to minimize the mess.

And I went ahead and installed the fan to hold the duct in place.

Geez. *I knew what I had to do!

--
Colbyt

Never complain, never explain.

What are you doing today?
Nothing, and you?

Steve- Hide quoted text -

did the OP make the needed 3 trips to the store for a variety of minor
but critically need supplies