Posted to alt.home.repair
The Henchman[_6_] The Henchman[_6_] is offline

Default O.T. Next financial bubble to burst.

I suspect that we ain't seen nuthin' yet. 2011 will be the crunch
year.
Personally I have never borrowed money for any purpose, so I am better
off than most. We'll see.

--------------

How do you know you are better off than most? There are smart ways to
borrow money and there are dumb ways to borrow money. Borrowing money for a
luxury car or a new coat or video game system is dumb. Borrowing money for
gambling or big screen tvs or alcohol is dumb.

Borrowing money to purchase solid dividend paying buy-and-hold stocks in a
retirement shelter that refunds a portion of your taxes at year-end is smart
when done correctly.

Borrowing money for expanding or starting a well-thought of small business
plan is smart.

Borrowing money for a good useful education is smart.

There are ways to better yourself, your family and your financial future by
borrowing WISELY.