Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default O.T. Next financial bubble to burst.

On Dec 22, 12:05*am, "Pete C." wrote:
Home Guy wrote:

Mexico will continue to deteriorate, their self-destruction fed by
US-made guns flooding south across their border.

Mexico will continue to deteriorate due to it's epidemic level
corruption. US made guns have nothing to do with it, the cartels causing
trouble there have plenty of other sources of guns, and indeed the media
tries to play up US guns being smuggled into Mexico when the reality is
they represent a small percentage of the cartel's guns.

Conditions in the US will also get worse - "security" budgets will
continue to spiral out of control as the US wages it's "War on Terror"
(tm) against it's own citizens. *The "War on Terror" is a lot like
fighting cancer with chemo-therapy: *It doesn't seem to matter how many
good people you harm (financially, psycologically, morally) in order to
detect, apprehend or (rarely) kill a handful of bad people. *The end
result will be to create a culture of control. *What you see now is just
the beginning.

It's really sad to sit here in Canada and watch you Americans consume
yourselves over this terrorism pretense as you allow your gov't to
destroy the very ideas of personal freedom and liberty your country was
founded on. *We watch your local TV news, your national 6:30 pm network
news (which reported last night that your restaurants and grocery stores
are now on the lookout for food poisoning performed by home-grown
terrorists). *If I believed in a god, I would be thanking him that I'm a
Canadian living in Canada.

Again, the media you are watching presents a very distorted picture. The
majority of people in the US are not in any way worrying about
terrorism, they are going about their lives perfectly normally. I
certainly have not been concerned with terrorism personally at all and
it has no impact on my daily life. I am normally "aware" of my
surroundings, but that is common sense, not anything related to
terrorism. I wasn't even concerned about terrorism when I spend a couple
weeks in Egypt back in 2008, though I was amused by the government
(Egypt) provided security escort with the MP5.- Hide quoted text -

Well you should have been worried in Egypt at that time.