Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default O.T. Next financial bubble to burst.

On Dec 21, 7:08*pm, "Bob-tx" No Spam no contact wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

Canadian property bubble, followed by general collapse due to
dependency on exports to the USA.
After that Australia.
Saw it on Russia Today so it must be right. Kieser report.
He's been pretty accurate so far. *?

I believe the next bubble to burst will be gold prices. *Unlike other
commodities, gold has little or no industrial value - about the only use is
jewelry. Therefore, gold is not a consumable commodity such as food (corn,
beans, beef, etc.), aluminum, silver, oil, etc. * Therefore, the amount of
gold in the world is relative constant - a small amount is being mined, but
very little. *Since the supply is constant, and there is little industrial
or practical use for gold, the only thing that keeps it going up is emotion,
fear, and greed.

People are afraid of inflation, so they buy gold (it won't help), but in
actuality, inflation is not our (US) problem - It is DEFLATION. *Yes, in
spite of the fact that you see food and gasoline go up, we are in a
deflationary period due to first, home prices dropping (they will drop
another 12 to 15 percent), and more recently, commercial real estate bubble
breaking. *We will probably be in a deflationary position for perhaps the
next eight to ten years. *Long before then, the gold bubble will break.

My name is Bob-tx, and I approve of this message.

Stagflation is what it's called in Europe. Stagnant economy yet
prices of indispensibles continue to rise.