Posted to alt.home.repair
Colbyt Colbyt is offline

Default Wives don't understand home repair.

Wives don't understand home repair.

W: What are you doing today?
H: I need to install that last 4x5 area of insulation in the attic.

Seven hours later I come home to a skeptical wife. Seven hours because:

To install that 20 square foot of insulation and finish the attic portion I
need to first install the bathroom vent duct.

To install the duct I need to locate the fan assembly. To locate the fan
assembly I need to trim some plaster. Before I can trim the plaster, I need
to cover a hole in the floor to minimize the mess.

And I went ahead and installed the fan to hold the duct in place.

Geez. I knew what I had to do!

--
Colbyt