Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Generac Guardian Generators

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 07:15:31 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 18:04:27 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

I blame the person at fault. The fact is that the lineman would not have
been killed if he had followed mandatory safety procedures. The lineman
****ed up, didn't follow procedures and died as a result - end of story.
Put another way, what you are saying is no different than an anti gun
loon trying to blame a gun manufacturer for someone committing suicide
with a gun they manufactured.

So gun makers fire the shot that hit the guy that wasnt wearing body
armor..so its his fault?

Sorry dippy-do, the careless lineman pulled the trigger himself.

Im afraid we are going to have to agree to disagree on this subject.

Gunner, who has a transfer switch on his genny/house interface.

I have a Square D interlock kit on my QO panel.