John Crea

Default two glue questions

Just give it more time to setup when it is colder

Other than being MORE expensive and dealing with the foam out, you can
pretty much interchange the 2. Have the plastic money card handy if
you go to all Gorilla glue, it will eat up the bank

John

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 02:27:43 GMT, pintihar
wrote:

The bottle of yellow glue I have states that it will not work in
temperatures below 55 degrees. (Titebond II)

I just completed a project ( poplar storage chest ). I noticed that
after letting the glue set for several hours, that the temperature in
my shop is low: 50 degrees.
I have moved the project indoors. Any comments or advice on the status
of the glue job?

Also, I use gorilla glue from time to time depending on the
requirements. I love the stuff, and would welcome comments on the
pros/cons of this versus standard yellow ww glue.

Thanks,
Phil