Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do I really need 200 A main service?

On Dec 20, 7:47*pm, " wrote:
On Dec 20, 8:56*am, Jack Stein wrote:

On 12/7/2010 8:00 PM, wrote:

" wrote:
And Ford had been at bankruptcy and managed to restructure right
before our economic collapse. The ford family no longer controls the
company. they had no resoureces to buy GM..

As if that means anything.

It means Hallerb is stupid as a stump.

Ford certainly does control Ford and is exactly why they did NOT go into
bankruptcy and restructure.

No make that, stupid as a stump.

See, told you he was.

--
Jack
You Can't Fix Stupid, but You Can Vote it Out!http://jbstein.com

go google it ford motors was at or near bankruptcy right before our
economy collapsed, they just got financing and had to turn over
control, and bam we were in the biggest economic collapse since the
great depession......

oh well if you watched 60 minutes you would realize were about to
double dip, because state and local governments nationwide are going
bankrupt- Hide quoted text -

that be 60 minutes