Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Generac Guardian Generators

Rich Grise wrote:

Pete C. wrote:

expectations. The population simply has unrealistic expectations of how
quickly the battered economy can be repaired and wants instant

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
gratification, something that is just not possible.

Problem is, he's the one doing the battering.

All sides have had plenty of opportunity to make proposals on how to fix
the economy, yet all we have heard is bashing of the current
administration's efforts. If the other sides had any legitimate
alternatives we would have heard them. The fact is there are limited
options and none of them are "silver bullets". If the other side was in
office now, they would be doing pretty much the same things economically
since there isn't much of an alternative.

Get the government out of the way and the economy will fix itself.

I'm not so sure about that. A good portion of the source of the current
problems was the government being "out of the way". And I'm no fan of
government.