Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus30024 Ignoramus30024 is offline

Default Generac Guardian Generators

On 2010-12-20, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 09:04:01 -0600, Ignoramus30024

On 2010-12-20, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 06:58:53 -0600, Ignoramus30024

On 2010-12-20, Pete C. wrote:
3) is it Obama/FEMA-proof?

Notably absent is your comment here. g

I think that Obama is a great president, doing his best in difficult
circumstances.

He can put a coherent sentence together, so that alone puts him light
years ahead of his predecessor. I certainly don't agree with him on
everything, but I think he's doing a decent job given the pile of crap
he has to deal with.

My thoughts exactly.

That's why his approval rating has steadily declined since taking
office, is it? Your Puffington Host says it all in a chart:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_726319.html

I stated my opinion, which at times may agree or disagree with the
average of other people's opinions.

I feel proud to have Obama as our president.

So why did you move from Russia? They had 90 yrs of similar leaders.

Their leaders were much more similar to President Bush.