Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Generac Guardian Generators

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 10:56:04 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 08:46:16 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 06:58:53 -0600, Ignoramus30024

On 2010-12-20, Pete C. wrote:
3) is it Obama/FEMA-proof?

Notably absent is your comment here. g

I think that Obama is a great president, doing his best in difficult
circumstances.

He can put a coherent sentence together, so that alone puts him light
years ahead of his predecessor. I certainly don't agree with him on
everything, but I think he's doing a decent job given the pile of crap
he has to deal with.

My thoughts exactly.

That's why his approval rating has steadily declined since taking
office, is it? Your Puffington Host says it all in a chart:

Nope, the reason his approval rating has declined since taking office is
the same reason the approval rating would have declined if his
competitor in the race (or anyone else) had taken office - unrealistic
expectations. The population simply has unrealistic expectations of how
quickly the battered economy can be repaired and wants instant
gratification, something that is just not possible.

So then you are admitting he lied when running for office and claimed he
and his Congress would fix everything before he had been in 1 yr...and
he would have pulled all the troops out of the middle east within 6
months of being elected?

Have you ever seen any politician of any party that didn't make campaign
lies?

So then you are admitting that the Marxist Obama is a liar.

Sorry boopie, Obummer is no Marxist, lay off the right wing babble shows
and look at the facts. All politicians are liars, it is their nature.
Your beloved right wing politicians are liars as well.