Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Generac Guardian Generators

On Sun, 19 Dec 2010 21:00:19 -0600, "Pete C."

On 2010-12-20, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 19 Dec 2010 08:27:31 -0600, Ignoramus12759

On 2010-12-19, Larry Jaques wrote:

Does anyone know what the certainty is of the natural gas supply to
continue uninterrupted during a week+long region-wide power outage?
There's lots of capacity in the pipeline, but...
1) how long will that last
2) what kind of backup power systems do they have for it
and

This is an excellent questionn. I believe that NG pumping stations do
have their own backup generators, but I am not generally sure how
generally reliable is gas supply (outside of San Bruno, that is).

I have a diesel generator and a little bit of my own fuel.

What are the fuel storage rules for gensets, anyway?

Depends on location.

3) is it Obama/FEMA-proof?

Notably absent is your comment here. g

I think that Obama is a great president, doing his best in difficult
circumstances.

He can put a coherent sentence together, so that alone puts him light
years ahead of his predecessor. I certainly don't agree with him on
everything, but I think he's doing a decent job given the pile of crap
he has to deal with.

Look..theres two of them!!

Top 10 Democrat Party Slogans

10. Bitterly clinging to aborton and taxes
9. We didnt destroy your freedoms, you can
visit them at the Smithstonian
8. If you want us to listen to your opinion, move to Europ
7. Someday none of this will be yours
6. We can't tax terrorism, so who cares?
5. Please don't vote us out!! None of us can hold a real job!
4. Why the Founding Fathers limited Government:
Racism!
3. Reducing America's carbon footprint, one job at a time.
2. America: We just cant wait to see how it ends!!
1. Making everything in this country free, except you.