Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Laurie Forbes[_3_] Laurie Forbes[_3_] is offline

Default Generac Guardian Generators

On 12/19/2010 5:23 PM, Howard Eisenhauer wrote:
I have a Gererac 14KW unit. It works well but they absoulutely need
to be properly installed , set up& broken in by someone who knows
what they're doing. Also make sure you have good dealer support, the
factory absooulutely *will not* deal directly with owners& Generac
has a history of dealers coming& going. I bought mine used& the
local service rep woudn't touch it because he hadn't sold it. I had
to figure everything out myself, took a while to get the bugs worked
out.

It looks like the best deal around here is to be found at Home Despot
and I will be sure to nail down who does their servicing/warranty work
and talk to them b/f purchase.

Thanks,
Laurie Forbes