Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Howard Eisenhauer[_2_] Howard Eisenhauer[_2_] is offline

Default Generac Guardian Generators

I have a Gererac 14KW unit. It works well but they absoulutely need
to be properly installed , set up & broken in by someone who knows
what they're doing. Also make sure you have good dealer support, the
factory absooulutely *will not* deal directly with owners & Generac
has a history of dealers coming & going. I bought mine used & the
local service rep woudn't touch it because he hadn't sold it. I had
to figure everything out myself, took a while to get the bugs worked
out.

Other than that it seems to work flawlessly.

Do a search on the web for the owners & service manauals, they'll give
you a good insight into what you're looking at.

http://www.tantel.ca/Images/Home/Generator/

H.

On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 19:57:46 -0700, Laurie Forbes
wrote:

Would appreciate any comments, good or bad, on the Generac Guardian
series of stationary propane/nat gas generators (we are looking at the
14 & 17KW sizes).

Thanks for any assistance.........

Laurie Forbes