Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Generac Guardian Generators

Louis Ohland wrote:

I have a diesel generator and a little bit of my own fuel.

3) is it Obama/FEMA-proof?

Thanks to the ever benevolent federal agencies, we have been blessed
with ethanol. For those using gasoline, what are the effects of storing
gasahol?

So far, diesel seems to be a promising, long term solution.

The question that should be asked is it EPA proof?

The newer gas doesn't store well at all untreated, but if you always
treat it with a suitable stabilizer it will store a year adequately. If
you ensure that you put your gas stock into your vehicle and replace the
stock with fresh every six months you should be fine.