Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Generac Guardian Generators

JR North wrote:

Sitting here on the genny as I type. Had 2 trees blow down this
morning, took out mine and several others lines. I just have a 5500W
10hp unit, no frills. Big house, it runs all the critical systems,
except the water heater, dryer and oven. Clean enough for TV and
computer.
JR

What, no chance to get out the camping gear to 'rough' it inside the home? You are
missing one of those, "I'm a man, I can can survive moments".

It is fun for about 3 hours

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller