Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Generac Guardian Generators

On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 22:57:02 -0700, Laurie Forbes

On 2010-12-19, Laurie wrote:
Would appreciate any comments, good or bad, on the Generac Guardian
series of stationary propane/nat gas generators (we are looking at the
14& 17KW sizes).

Probably good enough for residential needs.

I can sell you a military MEP-006A diesel generator with 800 hours on
the meter.

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/MEP-006A/

Price is $4k CASH and includes a free trailer.

I will be asking for more elsewhere.

Thanks but we need something that is single phase, runs on natural gas,
has a transfer switch and is auto-start (and with local service).

Laurie Forbes

That is single phase..least part of it is. It could be run on NG . The
transfer switch goes on your building..not the genset and could be setup
for autostart

Top 10 Democrat Party Slogans

10. Bitterly clinging to aborton and taxes
9. We didnt destroy your freedoms, you can
visit them at the Smithstonian
8. If you want us to listen to your opinion, move to Europ
7. Someday none of this will be yours
6. We can't tax terrorism, so who cares?
5. Please don't vote us out!! None of us can hold a real job!
4. Why the Founding Fathers limited Government:
Racism!
3. Reducing America's carbon footprint, one job at a time.
2. America: We just cant wait to see how it ends!!
1. Making everything in this country free, except you.