Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Laurie Forbes[_3_] Laurie Forbes[_3_] is offline

Default Generac Guardian Generators

Laurie Forbes wrote:

Would appreciate any comments, good or bad, on the Generac Guardian
series of stationary propane/nat gas generators (we are looking at the
14& 17KW sizes).

There is one sitting about 100 feet from me. Other that a wiring
error casue by a missed ECO at the factory, (that was fixed for free) it
has been in place for about five years with no problems.

Thanks for the recommendation. I'm also looking at a similar Kohler
unit but it is more expensive and service is not as readily available.
It looks like the Generac will fit the bill as it will (hopefully) not
receive a lot of use (power fail backup only).

Laurie Forbes