Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerry[_2_] Gerry[_2_] is offline

Default Generac Guardian Generators

On Dec 18, 8:57*pm, Laurie Forbes wrote:
Would appreciate any comments, good or bad, on the Generac Guardian
series of stationary propane/nat gas generators (we are looking at the
14 & 17KW sizes).

Thanks for any assistance.........

Laurie Forbes

Before you commit I suggest you do some number crunching as to what
it will cost to run a nat gas generator for, say a week's power outage
and compare this to what it would cost with a gas or diesel engine. I
did and found that that running my house off my Miller gas welding
machine was a lot cheaper in the long run, plus I had a welding
machine to boot