Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default Global warming comes to Chicago

I've got an idea of how important your postings actually are.. after all,
the group that I cut from my reply is the missed-survival looney bin.
So Gummer & Crew lured another lively yapper that's not interested in
metalworking to RCM is no surprise.

Oh.. now I get it.. maybe you're concerned about survival of coyotes. Don't
worry too much, they'll be here long after you/us are gone, picking up the
scraps of natural selection.

I saw AG's video, and it was a decent performance.. highly edited, no doubt.

Until everyone who votes realizes that wannabe/past political figures are
only actors (with few exceptions), things will remain much the same.

Flaw, floe.. it's one 'a them werd things.

--
WB

"Chomp Noamsky" wrote in message

Nice of you to find this important enough to comment on. I'm flattered
that I was able to break you of your usual routine. I'm doing important
work by posting here, don't you know, and you have just reinforced that
for me. Thanks.

Where were you when it was time to denounce Gorbal Warming and the no
significance story of polar bears on an ice flaw?