Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mass firings at Chipotle restaurants

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 10:25:33 -0800, Rich Grise
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

And some liberal politican says that Americans won't take those jobs.
With the number of unemployed in the USA today, I'd be willing to bet
that at least 90% of them would take any job available rather than go
hungry and cold, without food or shelter.

I'm in Southern California (Whittier). A couple of months ago, I saw
a white guy operating a leaf blower on a predominantly Mexican lawn crew.

I guess when times are this bad, swallowing one's pride can get the bills
paid.

Cheers!
Rich

I was in Whittier today.

Gunner

Top 10 Democrat Party Slogans

10. Bitterly clinging to aborton and taxes
9. We didnt destroy your freedoms, you can
visit them at the Smithstonian
8. If you want us to listen to your opinion, move to Europ
7. Someday none of this will be yours
6. We can't tax terrorism, so who cares?
5. Please don't vote us out!! None of us can hold a real job!
4. Why the Founding Fathers limited Government:
Racism!
3. Reducing America's carbon footprint, one job at a time.
2. America: We just cant wait to see how it ends!!
1. Making everything in this country free, except you.