Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mass firings at Chipotle restaurants

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 10:25:33 -0800, Rich Grise
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

And some liberal politican says that Americans won't take those jobs.
With the number of unemployed in the USA today, I'd be willing to bet
that at least 90% of them would take any job available rather than go
hungry and cold, without food or shelter.

I'm in Southern California (Whittier). A couple of months ago, I saw
a white guy operating a leaf blower on a predominantly Mexican lawn crew.

I guess when times are this bad, swallowing one's pride can get the bills
paid.

You betcha! "Screw pride, I'm gonna EAT tonight!"

P.S: 'Course, he could have been the business owner, too.

P.P.S: It's people with too much pride who deserve to be out of work,
as it's a very good lesson. Learn on, guys!

--
The art of life lies in a constant readjustment to our surroundings.
-- Okakura Kakuzo