Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Any recommendations for a "media center"?

Mental mess up - HDMI not internet :-) And it is a
three channel, channel "0" is the learning channel for the others.

Martin

Martin Eastburn wrote:

I have an HTML switch - I really need more than a four to one version.

HDMI?

I wanted splitters (Y's ) to take a source and route it two ways...

I think the best bet is an old video amplifier - like a Sony 5.1
machine. It is the sound device amp and routes AV to itself and the TV.

IIRC, the output is in several 'kinds'. e.g. a splitter.

http://www.maxim-ic.com/products/video/