Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Default New gas furnace/AC recommendations?

On 12/15/2010 5:05 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Like that the side that opens goes toward the open area of the cellar?
That kind of thing?

Cleanouts for the condensate line, and the zillion other details.

I got my friends to start using 3/4" PVC unions on the drain lines
coming off the evaporators. Most morons glue the whole darn thing
together making it difficult to clear a stopped up line. The drains
I install are easy to service. A lot of installers don''t think,
they just want to slap the equipment in there as quickly as they can
with no consideration for the service tech who has to work on it later.

TDD