Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley[_2_] ransley[_2_] is offline

Default Rayovac batteries - leak problems?

On Dec 13, 9:29*pm, Jan Philips
wrote:
I usually use Duracell or Energizer batteries. *I got some Rayovac
batteries because they were cheaper. *I figured that they were about
the same, and you are paying for Duracell and Energizer advertising. I
had the Rayovac batteries in two Maglite flashlights. *Both started
getting dim, so I opened them up to change the batteries. *The Rayovac
batteries had leaked and ruined the flashlights. *I contacted Rayovac
- they said that they were reimbursing me for the flashlights and
today I received new batteries from them.

I'm afraid to use the replacement Rayovac batteries - they might leak
and ruin something else. *Do Rayovac batteries have problems with
leaking?
--
Replace you know what by j to email

I never had a Duracell or Energiser leak that had charge left in it,
so I maybe rayovac have problems