Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Tom Del Rosso[_3_] Tom Del Rosso[_3_] is offline

Default Murphy bed finished - File 1 of 2 - yEnc "IMG_2792 [800x600].JPG" 322630 bytes (0/1)

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Maybe accepted, but not needed. For the few times a year I'd want to
look at something, I'm not going to spend money on a converter. I'd
have to either change newsreaders of spend $10 to $30 for an add on.
I'm interested in seeing your work, but not $20 worth.

For the few times I want something in yenc I use the free Grabit to
download. The fact that it displays multi-part messages as a single entity,
and a quick click downloads the file you want, fully compensates for the
need to start up another program, after the one-time server setup. It was
made by a guy who optimized it for his news server to attract customers but
it works with any.

zero, and remove the last word.