Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Ungrateful *******s

Jim Newman wrote:
On 12/12/2010 22:34, ARWadsworth wrote:
Jim wrote:
On 12/12/2010 19:12, jgharston wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
I have an old lady customer who gives me a cheque for the bill,
then press's a 1 coin into my hand saying "get yourself a pint on
the way home" :-)

I let an elderly neighbour benefit from my outside light
to see to get to her electric scooter. She kept insisting
on paying for the electricity. I told her it was probably
something like a pound - so she dug one out and wouldn't
let me leave without it

Of course a true professional like TMH would have looked online for
the most expensive rate, then discounted it by 10% and thought he
was doing his customers a favour!

Well it is always nice to have a total **** like yourself vent your
opinion. Now do **** off you steaming great ****.

Clearly you have no objection to little old ladies being overcharged
by handymen for parts.

That's fine so long as you are honest about it.

Well if you are being honest about it then they are not being ripped off are
they?

You thick ****.

--
Adam