Posted to uk.d-i-y
Donnie[_2_] Donnie[_2_] is offline

Default Ungrateful *******s

Anthony R. Gold wrote:

On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 16:54:04 -0000, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

I got a call this morning from a building firm I work with about a
customer with no HW or CH.

As it was Sunday morning and I live local to the job (everyone else
is at least 20 miles away) the owner of the firm called me and
asked if I would nip round for a quick look.

I went round and fixed the fixed the problem. However I was looking
after my girlfriend's 5 year old lad at the time so I took him with
me.

Did you spend the 30 seconds it would take to explain that to the
customer?

Of course taking kids out on jobs is unprofessional, so you need to
explain that you are only offering to do that as a favour to them. I
guess you are a brilliant plumber who could benefit from a brief
course in bedside manner.

Tony

I guess you're a ****ing ****.

--
Donnie - "**** the world, it's time to fight back"
Honda CB500R "Look out, Donnie's about!"