Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Ungrateful *******s

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 22:10:48 -0000, SS wrote:

When she came out there was a queue for taxis about 50 long and very
few taxis, so.... she goes to a few people asking " do you live near
such and such" 3 times she was rudely told " the taxi queue is that
end! and theres a queue"!

The exact phrasing of the question is important I expect the people
asked got the impression your wife was looking to share a taxi with
them not offering a lift. Just asking the other peoples destination
without saying why I can easyly see how this misunderstanding came
about.

Yep, and they were all scared to offer to share "their" taxi.

--
Adam