Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ungrateful *******s

On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 22:10:48 -0000, SS wrote:

When she came out there was a queue for taxis about 50 long and very few
taxis, so.... she goes to a few people asking " do you live near such
and such" 3 times she was rudely told " the taxi queue is that end! and
theres a queue"!

The exact phrasing of the question is important I expect the people
asked got the impression your wife was looking to share a taxi with
them not offering a lift. Just asking the other peoples destination
without saying why I can easyly see how this misunderstanding came
about.

--
Cheers
Dave.