Posted to uk.d-i-y
SS[_2_] SS[_2_] is offline

Default Ungrateful *******s

"Owain" wrote in message
On Dec 12, 4:54 pm, "ARWadsworth" wrote:
I went round and fixed the fixed the problem. However I was looking after
my
girlfriend's 5 year old lad at the time so I took him with me.
The ungrateful *******s later phoned the company back to tell them I was
unprofessional by taking a child to work with me.

Why not - old enough to carry things and cheaper than a mate.

And fits under the floorboards easier.

Owain

Slightly off topic but re ungrateful....
The other day during the massive freeze up my wife had to go to Tesco for
some stuff.
When she came out there was a queue for taxis about 50 long and very few
taxis, so....
she goes to a few people asking " do you live near such and such"
3 times she was rudely told " the taxi queue is that end! and theres a
queue"!

She eventually shouted out (which is the truth) if nobody wants a fekcin
lift for free then ok. And walked back to her car.

It seems you cant help anybody these days or they complain.