Posted to uk.d-i-y
EricP EricP is offline

Default Ungrateful *******s

On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 16:54:04 -0000, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

I got a call this morning from a building firm I work with about a customer
with no HW or CH.

As it was Sunday morning and I live local to the job (everyone else is at
least 20 miles away) the owner of the firm called me and asked if I would
nip round for a quick look.

I went round and fixed the fixed the problem. However I was looking after my
girlfriend's 5 year old lad at the time so I took him with me.

The ungrateful *******s later phoned the company back to tell them I was
unprofessional by taking a child to work with me. That phone call moved them
from a "free courtesy call out" to a "billed call out" as they could have
fixed the problem themselves. With a bit of luck they will get the bill on
Tuesday morning:-)

Your description of the clients was most restrained.

Hope the bill is seriously large and you get most of it.

lol!