Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pete Zahut[_4_] Pete Zahut[_4_] is offline

Default Ungrateful *******s

ARWadsworth wrote:
I got a call this morning from a building firm I work with about a
customer with no HW or CH.

As it was Sunday morning and I live local to the job (everyone else
is at least 20 miles away) the owner of the firm called me and asked
if I would nip round for a quick look.

I went round and fixed the fixed the problem. However I was looking
after my girlfriend's 5 year old lad at the time so I took him with
me.
The ungrateful *******s later phoned the company back to tell them I
was unprofessional by taking a child to work with me. That phone call
moved them from a "free courtesy call out" to a "billed call out" as
they could have fixed the problem themselves. With a bit of luck they
will get the bill on Tuesday morning:-)

Well done that man, bloody cheeky scrotes!