Posted to alt.tv.tech.hdtv,sci.electronics.repair
John McWilliams John McWilliams is offline

Default Samsung and AT&T U-Verse HDMI error?

On 12/11/10 PDT 9:55 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 17:11:27 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Dec 11, 12:45 pm, John wrote:
On 12/11/10 PDT 6:34 AM, Keith wrote:

Rick:
I usually get both but sometimes I also get the error message as well. I guess I will have to try different
HDMI cables to see it that is it. Any HDMI cables you would recommend? Thank you.

The ones that cost $110! :-)

Pfft
http://www.crutchfield.com/p_703CARB...r.html?tp=2398

Bah Humbug. Only $229 for a 2 meter HDMI cable? That's for
cheapskates. Real audiophiles buy nothing but the best and most
expensive.
http://www.audioadvisor.com/prodinfo.asp?number=AQHDMIDIA&variation=2
$1,394.75 for a 2 meter cable is more like it. It comes with a 72VDC
bias to do something to prevent dielectric absorption which allegedly
causes distortion. I like the "long-grain copper". I didn't know
copper has grain.

Copper?? Copper! Hah. It's gotta be long-grained silver or nothing.....
But I do like the price they're getting for mere copper.... must be over
$10,000 a pound...

--
John McWilliams