Posted to alt.tv.tech.hdtv,sci.electronics.repair
RickMerrill[_2_] RickMerrill[_2_] is offline

Default Samsung and AT&T U-Verse HDMI error?

David wrote:
wrote in message ...

Keith wrote:
Rick:
I usually get both but sometimes I also get the error message as well.
I guess I will have to try different HDMI cables to see it that is it.
Any HDMI cables you would recommend? Thank you.

Keith Lee

When this happened to me once, I just reset the Uverse receiver and all
was well. Unplug it for 10 seconds, or press and hold the power button
for 5 seconds or so.

David

I agree: it should not depend on the cable itself (all HDMI are really the same).

Unplugging and reseating can "fix" many things.