Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default late (too late) winterizing of water faucets: 24F, can't openoutside faucet

In article
,
DerbyDad03 wrote:

We all do miss stuff, but we all don't call other posters man-pussies
for supposedly not mentioning what we feel is the "obvious real
solution".

The fact that that "obvious real solution" had in fact already been
posted makes the man-pussy reference even worse, since the person
calling people names for not mentioning it was simply wrong.

OTOH, Arnold Schwarzenegger got to be gubernator by calling people
man-pussies ("girlie men", to be exact.)