Posted to alt.tv.tech.hdtv,sci.electronics.repair
Keith[_10_] Keith[_10_] is offline

Default Samsung and AT&T U-Verse HDMI error?

All:
I just got off the phone with an AT&T U-Verse customer support person. I told her that an error
message was displayed on my TV in my back bedroom. It stated that it could not show the HDMI image
-- either U-Verse error H1005 or H1006. Even though the TV image showed fine underneath this
message.
She told me to get some component cables. What are they and does that mean that I cannot get
HDMI? BTW, I have a Samsung UN46B6000 in my back bedroom and a Samsung UN32B6000 in my
den. No such errors in the front den.

Keith Lee