Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default No Salute for Staff Sergeant Giunta?

On 12/9/2010 6:19 AM, wrote:
On Dec 8, 11:52 pm, wrote:

But as they say, everyone's got an opinion, and that's mine.

Hawke

And my opinion is that the President should have followed the
tradition.

Dan

That's what opinions are all about. Everyone has their own and that's
fine by me. But I was just wondering how many times you have personally
seen a president award a medal of honor award. I'm probably as old as
you and I can't remember ever seeing it. So I'm wondering how you know
about that "tradition". There are not many medal of honor winners at all
and most of them were killed in action. So how many times have you seen
the president hand one out? And which president?

Hawke