Posted to uk.d-i-y
Toby Toby is offline

Default Butane 7.5 kg gas blow torch

"Moonraker" wrote in message
On 09/12/2010 14:01, John wrote:
I didn't see you original post. I assume you mean the blow torches
with a gas hose to them. Are they not compatible with both? My caravan
cooker works on both butane and propane. Just a different regulator
for each gas. Nothing else is changed.
I'm sure you know about the low temperature problems with butane.

John

Thanks for that John, unfortunately the t
blow torches with a hose all seem to specify propane. Yes I know they can
freeze, but that would not be a problem for me. I assume that you cannot
just swop a butane bottle for a propane one.

If it is calor then you can
https://secure.calor.co.uk/OrderCalo...erExchange.asp

Both the 7KG Butane and Propane are in group B so can be interchanged for
free.

--
Toby...
Remove pants to reply