Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default sikai drawer slides

On Dec 8, 11:56*pm, -MIKE- wrote:
On 12/8/10 10:28 PM, Steve B wrote:

I tried to look them up, and they come up on Google, but then I can't find
these at the sites.

Steve

If they came in to the country through a cabinet importer, they are
probably made for the Chinese cabinet maker by this manufacturer. The
same manufacturer probably make the same slides for all kinds of other
cabinet and furniture companies and stamps their names on them or no
name at all.

They are likely the same quality as the generics you would buy at a home
store.

--

* -MIKE-

* "Playing is not something I do at night, it's my function in life"
* * *--Elvin Jones *(1927-2004)
* --
*http://mikedrums.com
*
* ---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

18" is a bit of a limit for kitchen app, but usable in a vanity.